(Bradenton, Fla., July 14, 2022) – State School of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota (SCF) will host Main a Hybrid Workforce: The Highway to Efficient Management within the New Regular, a forward-thinking exploration of learn how to kind the simplest groups whereas orchestrating a hybrid workforce. The workshop, hosted through Zoom from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. on Friday, July 22, will deal with preserving digital teammates engaged and cohesive with in-office counterparts. Registration is out there on-line at SCF.edu/Coaching.
Members in Main a Hybrid Workforce will study:
- The best way to greatest talk in a hybrid work world.
- The best way to map expectations in a way that enhances collaboration.
- The best way to conduct efficient in-person, digital and hybrid conferences.
- The best way to improve and keep your group’s tradition in a hybrid world.
- The best way to lead digital natives and digital adopters within the hybrid office.
- The best way to align priorities that maximize execution.
- The best way to plan actions and greatest handle your hybrid leaders.
- The best way to observe and implement every little thing you study and have some enjoyable within the course of.
Doug Van Dyke, CEO of Management Simplified, will facilitate the workshop.
The associated fee is $299 per particular person. The teacher will ship a hyperlink to affix the category via electronic mail to registered individuals. For extra data, contact Lee Kotwicki at 941-363-7218 or [email protected]