(Bradenton, Fla., July 26, 2022) – State Faculty of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota’s (SCF) 26 West Middle Entrepreneurship Academy will host a three-night course, Social Media for Small Companies, Aug. 2, 9 and 18 from 6-8 p.m. The 26 West Middle is situated at SCF Bradenton, 5840 twenty sixth St. W. Registration is obtainable on-line at 26West.SCF.edu.
The course is designed for entrepreneurs, small enterprise homeowners and advertising managers who need to enhance their social media influence to draw clients and enhance gross sales. Award-winning social media professional Kevin McNulty, president and CEO of NetWeave, would be the teacher.
Subjects coated will embody:
- Aug. 2 – Making a social media technique for your enterprise.
- Aug. 9 – Efficient visible sharing of pictures and video on social media.
- Aug. 18 – Social media analytics for figuring out effectiveness and fostering effectivity.
The price of the course is $199 per particular person. For extra info, contact Kim Richmond at 941-752-5449 or [email protected]
The 26 West Middle is house to a collection of companies designed for enterprise progress, private growth, and supporting the financial wants of Manatee and Sarasota counties. Along with the Entrepreneurship Academy, the 26 West Middle consists of:
- Enterprise Development Lab, which provides month-to-month workplace leases.
- SCF Coding Academy, providing camps and industry-recognized coaching and certifications. All companies are open to the general public.
- Artistic Studio, a broadcast-quality video manufacturing facility.
- The Digital Collective, a student-staffed digital advertising company that gives companies to native companies and non-profits.
- Private Branding Lab the place profession changers and job seekers can take lessons and obtain one-on-one teaching.
- Educational Partnership Middle, a nexus for tutorial alternatives at SCF and with its college companions.
For extra info, go to 26West.SCF.edu.